CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

winter salads

as much as i love all of the heavy, rich winter dishes, i also adore a good seasonal winter salad.

poking around for thanksgiving(US) recipes, i stumbled into some salad recipes i'm dying to try:

Winter Fruit Salad with Lemon Poppy Seed Dressing

Beet, Orange and Apple Salad

Roquefort Pear Salad

Missy's Candied Walnut Gorgonzola Salad i make this with spinach all the time! throwing in a tart apple or sweet pear never hurts either!

Fennel and Orange Salad this one really caught my eye. i just have a good feeling about these flavors together...

there are so many yummy salad recipes out there for winter! just because its freezing outside, doesnt mean your meals cant be fresh on the inside!

5 comments:

KiS said...

I go through phases where I love beets, can't get enough beets...
I like to make beet/orange combos, so the salad-mmmmm.

Alexa Mae said...

Ooo! I want to try the winter salad.

To kristi: thank you for the nicest comment in the history of comments. love ya for it! how cute is this blog of yours? can't wait to try some of these! ")

ConnieB said...

Mmm salad... I don't eat salad enough but I love it. Can I say thank you for having Lucille Ball on your page??Love it. Well done. (:

ConnieB said...

Thank you for your sweet comment! Made my day! (even though I'm slow responding to it;)

ConnieB said...

No not boring at all! I'm always a little jealous when I hear people get to be comfortable in one area! Moving is fun and all but I like familiarity and staying close to the same people!