CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Healthy Breakfast To Start Your Day!


Since the last post was for Dinner - I thought I'd post my new favorite breakfast! It's healthy for you and you can play around with the ingredients to suite your tastes. It is also quick for those rushed mornings! Here is my version and it gets the kids eating a healthy breakfast too!


1 - Frozen Waffle lightly toasted
1/4 cup - Vanilla Sugar-Free Yogurt
1/4 cup - Sliced Peaches (Warm in microwave for 1 minute) Fresh or Canned
1/4 cup - Fresh or Frozen Raspberries
1/4 cup - Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal
Sprinkle of Almonds


Top Waffle with remaining ingredients and serve immediately.

1 comments:

KiS said...

I have never thought about putting yogurt on a waffle, but that sounds really tasty!